ОПИСАНИЕ И ТЕХНИЧЕСКИЕ ХАРАКТЕРИСТИКИ
IBM AIX® v7.2, AIX 7.1, AIX 6.1, AIX 5.3: All levels, with 6100-01 technology and Service Pack 7 or later, with 5300-10 technology and Service Pack 2 or later.
IBM System i® (previously known as IBM OS/400®): IBM System i v7.1 or later (SAS devices only), IBM System i v6.1.1 or later (SAS devices only).
Linux: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP3 for Power Systems or later, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1 for Power Systems or later, Red Hat Enterprise Linux for POWER v5.5 or later. Virtual I/O Server (VIOS) (supports SAS devices only): Assignment of devices in 7226 enclosure requires VIOS v2.2 or later.
Characteristics-Typical compression: 2.5:1 for tape drives and 3:1 for DVD optical drives Compression on RDX disk drives is typically 2:1 and is supported by a Power Systems server.
Service offerings: One-year limited warranty Customer-replaceable unit (CRU) and 24x7 on-site service, service upgrades available.
- Number of storage devices: Four maximum (assumes four DVD drives)
- Electronics: Optional SAS, USB or Fibre Channel electronic bus
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.3 cm x 48 cm x 43.8 cm (1.7 in. x 18.7 in. x 17.6 in.)
- Weight: 7.1 kg (15.6 lb)—typical configuration
- Temperature: 10°C – 40°C (50°F – 104°F)
- Relative humidity: 20% – 80%
- Wet bulb (maximum): 26°C (79°F)
- Electrical power: 0.047 kVA
- Power requirement: 140 watt power supply
- Acoustics (maximum): 5.5 bels idle; 6.2 bels operating